Vault Service Desk Attendant
Vault Health and Fitness is on the lookout for a friendly, self-motivated worker bee to join our fun-loving work(out) environment for a part-time position as Service Desk Attendant. This position contributes greatly to a positive experience for members and guests in the facility while contributing to smooth operations behind the desk. It also includes a full-access, free gym membership for you and one other person under your roof!
- Greet members and guests and be available to tend to a variety of requests – in person and over the phone – responding in a timely manner and redirecting to other staff as needed.
- Maintain cleanliness and general organization of the facility. Communicate with our cleaning team to ensure thoroughness.
- Assist in the processing and filing of basic paperwork, such as sign-in sheets, membership packets and waivers.
- Updating various class schedules and workout of the week board
- Utilize MINDBODY online business management software for:
- Checking in members from paper sign in sheets
- Signing up new members and day visitors
- Carefully entering and editing information on member profiles
- Promptly completing small communications tasks with members and relevant staff
- Customer service background preferred
- Excellent problem-solving and people skills to ensure helpful, positive, professional interactions with members and coworkers
- Basic computer proficiency
- Ability to be self-motivated and work efficiently while unsupervised
- Punctuality and reliability to complete assigned and routine tasks
- Passion/interest in fitness and health
- Bright attitude to create/contribute to a positive atmosphere J
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Standing, walking, bending, crouching, sometimes lifting
- Talking and listening in person or on the phone
- Basic spotting assistance when requested by members lifting
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs., at times more if able.
- May infrequently apply toxic chemicals for exercise machine maintenance; all cleaning products, however, are non-toxic.
Please drop of your resume at the Vault – 106 SW 1st Street, Enterprise, OR
Call 541-426-7883 for questions